CO-FOUNDER & CEO
- Vathsa is a management graduate from XLRI, Jamshedpur with 30+ years of experience.
- He led the talent acquisition effort at Infosys and saw it grow from 500 to 50,000. He was the founder member of the Infosys-BPO team.
- He has played a strategic role in helping organizations grow. His expertise lies in aligning the people-fabric of an organization to its growth strategy. Few of his notable engagements are with organizations like Indecomm Global Services and Strides Arcolab.
- As our CEO, he is instrumental in driving our strategy and is the key architect of the solutions that Prepmyskills has developed.
CO-FOUNDER & CLO
- Rajani is an engineer and an IIM(B) graduate with 35 years of experience.
- Having started out as a “techie”, Rajani transitioned into the Learning and Development space. Recognising his potential, Infosys mandated him to set up their Leadership Institute. He carried his experience to other organisations like Strides Arcolab where he helped them set up their leadership development program.
- This experience kindled his passion to address the Life Skills gap at the early stages of a child’s development.
- He is the Technical and Learning Process leader at Prepmyskills. His endeavour is to provide an enjoyable and impactful learning experience to children.
CO-FOUNDER & COO
- Vidya is an MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University. She has 25+ years of experience.
- She has worked in Global organizations like Citibank and GE Capital before venturing into the financial BPO space (Indecomm Global Services). Her experience in handling large teams helped her understand the need to address the Life Skills gap.
- As our COO, her passion in dealing with stakeholders across different functions helps our team deliver quality experience to our clients.