Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Vathsa is a management graduate from XLRI, Jamshedpur with 30+ years of deep experience in Talent identification, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
- He started his career in State Bank of India. After a decade long stint in State Bank of India, he upskilled himself by doing the Management graduate program at XLRI. He forayed into the corporate world and spent the next decade with the Global IT Giant Infosys. He was instrumental in designing and implementing people processes that provided huge impetus for growth for Infosys.
- The unique experience of visiting and hiring young graduates from colleges and university created a huge impact in him. He led the talent acquisition effort at Infosys and saw it grow from 500 to 50,000. He was the founder member of the Infosys-BPO team. Vathsa carries this enormous tacit knowledge with a hope of sharing it with children so as to make their future successful.
- He has also played strategic roles in helping many organizations grow. He has over the years mastered the expertise of aligning the people-fabric of an organization to its growth strategy. Few of his notable engagements are with organizations like Indecomm Global Services and Strides Arcolab. At Indecomm Global Services, he played the role of a Strategic advisor and helped the organization grow more than 10 times over a period of 5 years. At Strides Arcolab, he spear-headed the Alignment Score Card initiative that catapulted the organization to a great exit value.
- As the founder and CEO of Fugo Services, he adopted the disruptive strategy of moving jobs to non-metro locations almost a decade ago. Today, with a sizeable presence in Bangalore and Tumkur, this organization caters to financial services clients globally.
- As the founder and CEO of Prepmyskills, he drives the key areas of strategy and product. He is the key architect of our unique solutions. His vision to empower young adults is the binding force for Prepmyskills. While he likes to be in the background, he is always ahead in leading this organization towards its goals.
Co-founder and Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
- Rajani is an engineer and an IIM(B) graduate with 35+ years of experience.Having started out as a "techie", he has gone through the journey of being an entrepreneur during his early days of professional life.
- From being a successful techie, he transitioned over a period of time into the highly niche and sensitive space of Learning and Development. He had the opportunity to play a critical and strategic role in Infosys during the critical growth phase of the company. He was a senior member of the team that spear headed the initiative of recognising and building leaders for the future of Infosys. It is in recognition of his potential that Infosys mandated him to set up their Leadership Institute. With a successful tenure in this area, he along with Srivathsa decided to take this experience to other prominent corporates and educational institutions.
- He executed the alignment scorecard at Strides Arcolab. This initiative helped the organization set great standards of people management and leadership development. It saw a direct impact to the value proposition it created for the organization. He has also dealt with similar disruptive initiatives for SPAN Technologies and Excelsoft technologies to mention few prominent ones.
- As the co-founder and Chief Technology officer of Fugo, Rajani plays the crucial role of helping Fugo Services develop platform for providing Products for large financial players and also leads the initiative of developing tools and applications for smart operations. Rajani has played an impactful role in few colleges. He strongly believes that seeds for Personal development have to be initiated at early stages and hence, it is important to impart these inputs when the child is at school and college. Rajani, was on the advisory committee of VTU (Visveswaraya Technological University), Belgaum, NIE (The National Institute of Engineering), Mysore and JSS Group of institutions, Mysore. He also led training programs for students at RV College of Engineering, Bangalore and SIT (Siddaganga Institute of Technology), Tumkur.
- The experience kindled his passion to address the Life Skills gap at the early stages of a child’s development too. It seemed so logical to him to also start building curriculum and learning pedagogy for students of school going years. With the lethal combination of Technology and learning domain, Rajani leads the technical and learning process at Prepmyskills.
Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Vidya holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Madurai Kamaraj University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law from National Law School, Bangalore. She has 25+ years of experience.
- She comes from a hard-core financial services background. Her exposure to talent has been embedded through-out her career as she has learnt to deal with large and diverse teams. Coming from a small town called Madurai, she has worked her way through Global organizations like Citibank, GE Capital, Indecomm Global services and Intelenet Global Services. She like her other two senior co-founder believes in learning and upskilling at every opportunity. Her Journey from a banker to a passionate education activist is a testimony to this belief. As a financial services person, she has played leading roles across different verticals, be it Risk, Credit Operations, Service, Vendor management and default services.
- As the Chief Operating officer of Fugo, she spends time with the team in guiding and working with them to achieve the goals of the organization. She is also recognized as one of the early woman leaders in the BPO space.
- As the face to Prepmyskills, Vidya has met more than 500 academicians and is versatile with key issues that children, parents and schools are dealing with today. She drives the Sales and Marketing effort. She focusses on evangelising the need for providing structured inputs to children in the area of personality development and Life skills. She is highly passionate about the role that Prepmyskills can play in creating better citizens for tomorrow.