Job Description :
PrepMySkills is looking for a copywriter who is young, modern and knowledgeable about School academics. Work involves working on our products releasing their updated versions. This will involve working on existing content as well as writing new content.We feel Copywriting is the process of provable creative ownership of intellectual material, for example, a blog or a book. Now, on the other hand, a “Copywriter” is one who writes or edits copy or written content for a living, usually of sales generating or marketing nature. Copywriters develop in general write content for websites, sales letters, articles, books, and the production of other verbiage for information, entertainment, education or any other outlet known to man. We feel that products from copywriters touch our lives constantly.
The typical creative process at PrepMySkills can involve:
- discussing PMS’s product’s core message and target audience
- brainstorming visual and copy pmss with other members of the academic team
- writing and presenting a few options to schools. Validating it with end users.
- modifying copy until the product team is satisfied
- overseeing the production phase.
Although copywriters are mainly based in an office, they may travel with the acad team to visit clients (i.e schools, corporates or other organisation).
Person Specificaion (Qualities Desired):
- -Have an eye for detail
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy. understand the different language styles that appeal to various target audience.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively. be highly self-motivated and well organised. be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- Masters in English, Journalism, Political Science, Economics or a parallel course.
- Preference would be given to candidates who are aware of latest Technology especially e- learning.
It is important that creative copywriters maintain an interest in: